Privacy and cookies policy of the website barki.augustow.pl
1. Information about cookies
Cookie files are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
2. Purposes for cookies usage:
- creating statistics which help understand the purposes of visits of Website Users on Internet sites, which will enable the improvement of their structure and content
- remembering users preferences especially concerning the chosen language or region,
- defining the profile of the User to display to them customised materials in advertising networks (Google in particular).
3. Types of cookies
The Website uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s device until they log out and leave the website or switch off the software application (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device for the period of time defined in cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
4. Withdrawing consent for cookies storage
The software application for viewing Internet sites (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the user’s device by default. Website Users may change these settings.
To manage cookie settings select a web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Cookie restrictions may influence some functionalities of the Website.
The cookies placed on The Website’s user’s device may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s operator.
The operator of the website www.barki.augustow.pl is BSP Krzysztof Wasilewski.